I love my travel family <3
@4 months ago with 2 notes
2 out of 2 houses we rented out were destroyed.
We are not getting our security deposit back.
going to be a roller coaster. I’m scared, excited, anxious, and relieved all at once. [Well of course! Everyone has mixed feelings for every big event in their life.]
I did so much in 2013 alone and can’t wait to finally go out into the real world. Yeah, I’m not going straight into a program but it is okay. I am allowed to take a year off of school to build myself up right? And I just recently got approval from my mom which is what I’ve been dreading to tell her.
- I started the year off with Aramis and Randy. LOL I was invited to a different party on my block. I basically dropped off my two best friends and left. I felt so awkward. I didn’t know how I could successfully make myself and my boyfriend feel comfortable in a group that I felt like I didn’t know.
- I finally had Korean BBQ!
- Shortly after we took a trip to Florida. Best. Trip. Ever.
I learned that I felt very uncomfortable not taking part in an activity that everyone was taking part of: smoking weed. One night I left the group and went to sleep while a party went on downstairs. I just couldn’t. When they would start up I really couldn’t be around anyone. I would excuse myself to go to the kitchen or use the bathroom. So how could I say that this was the best trip ever? Well despite me being uncomfortable for sometime I was able to feel a family bond between the 10 of us in our villa. Weed didn’t bother me as much because I was able to part take in another vice: drinking. It was also my first trip with my boyfriend where we would be stuck with each other for a long extended period of time, luckily we didn’t kill each other. There was a bump we came across but we settled it. Go us! We grew together! We were all literally the Jersey Shore, or Party Down South, or Scrubbing In, etc. We have so many insiders that we would all probably be able to bring up today. It made me want to be independent. To start living MY life. Freedom. Sweet sweet freedom felt so so good.
- I gave up chocolate for Lent while working at a chocolate shop. I crashed SO HARD.
- I then quit that job.
- Was on the set of American Hustle and didn’t even know it until I actually saw the movie months later! Oh damn!
- Was a few feet from Orlando Bloom! Oh damn!
- Got to go to Boston to complete the trio! Shabu shabu is still one of the best things I’ve ever had to eat in my life. This is where MakeUpForever became my favorite brand of eyeliner. Good bye TwoFaced and UrbanDecay.
- I helped out my friend to make a student film in where I ended up as the victim of a “Coke facial”
- I was able to strengthen A LOT my relationships with my sorority girls. I am thankful I have them to lift me up. Since I crossed. I do not regret becoming a sister each more as each semester goes by. :’) Sister for life.
- I finally got a little! THE BEST LITTLE! <3
- I finally got a GRAND LITTLE! THE BEST GRAND LITTLE! <3
- Took a summer class and died. But it made me stronger. I swear.
- Was able to party in a mansion. Well in the backyard of the mansion at least.
- Went to the Bronx Zoo after many many many years.
- Went to the Jersey Shore. Fucked shit up at a dead bar. We were the life of the party.
- Barely went to the beach but tanned so much. My ass is still white. Bikini lines still visible. Why?
- Moved into a new apartment where I just realized today that my bathroom is bigger than my room. “It happens.”
- Saw City College! Hogwarts Def.
- Went mini-golfing.
- Sold a lot of tickets to Summer Blurs. Had so much fun!
- Had the best anniversary.
- Broadway Shows - def need to be in my future. The feeling is just so unreal.
- Became addicted to Candy Crush. But thankfully I was able to stop that. I dreamed of combos. No. Not good. Then I found Fruit Ninja. #latepass. But finally got over it also.
- Went to barcade!
- Comic-Con #2!
- Mr.Shirt became a frequent library for me.
- I was placed into the Troveesuz Tribe. I’m not mad.
- Was scared I was almost given roofies. Don’t worry. I wasn’t. Phew.
- Was reintroduced to a person I met at a long island party. Wow. A big reminder of my party days. Good and bad.
- Participated in Mr. Philippines.
- Gave out lots of advice about certain girls. Damn. A lot of advice.
- Became friends with the “illuminati” of Hunter.
- Got a Hunter Secrets post posted about me.
- No credited a class for the first and last time ever.
- Decided to minor in Biology. With one semester left? Crazy girl.
- Drunken mess in the city with Pooja and Katherine. We were def too loud in conversation on the train ride to Forest Hills.
- Seeing my former manager at a bar in Forest Hills. I should have given her a piece of my mind.
- Made my own pizza while my mouth drooled of hunger. Then ate the best penne a la vodka of my life. Then half of my stewie head shaped pizza LOADED with cheese.
- Christmas at Michael and Ann’s house.
- BROKE MY PHONE SO MANY TIMES
- PICTURES GONE
- MEMORIES GONE
- Made me learn I need to document more so that it doesn’t hurt as bad if it happens again.
- New Years with the best people I have in my life.
This last semester could either go really well or really bad.
What am I taking? My work load?
Bio 2, Orgo 1, Calc, and Behavioral Endocrinology
Pledge Mistress for Epsilon Sigma Phi
On top of other shit.
GRADUATION! <3 May 27th. 2pm. Radio City Music Hall.
That is what will make everything worth it. The end of another chapter in my life.
@6 months ago with 4 notes